Digitisation Kit for Dermatology
What is the Digital Kit?
The Digital Kit Program is an initiative of the Government of Spain, promoted by Acelera pyme, to help SMEs, micro-SMEs and the self-employed to implement digital solutions and thus help them in their digital transformation process.
With the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan, subsidy programs have been proposed that will allow the acquisition and massive implementation of digitization solutions. The European Union will allocate more than 3,000 million euros in grants to Spain from the “Next Generation EU” European funds managed through the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan.
Who can apply for the grant?
In order to be eligible, medical centers must fulfill the following requirements:
- Being a small business, micro-business or self-employed (between 1 and 49 workers).
- Comply with the financial and effective limits that define the categories of companies.
- Be registered and have the minimum seniority established by call.
- Not be considered a company in crisis.
- Be up to date with tax obligations and with Social Security.
- Not be subject to a pending recovery order from the European Commission, for illegal or incompatible grant.
- Do not incur in any prohibition of article 13.2 of Law 38/2003, of November 17.
- Do not exceed the grant limit.
What digital solutions do we offer?
Legit.Health offers a 360º solution for care providers who want to offer the best service to their patients.
The solution encompasses products that help manage patients with Artificial Intelligence, thanks to diagnosis and severity measure algorithms.
It also offers Business Intelligence and Data Analysis software for clinics and hospitals, as well as Process Management technology.
Solutions available with the Kit
Process management, customer management and business intelligence
It consists of the implementation of Legit.Health process management in the company and its use for 12 months. See the help details in the Frequently Asked Questions at the bottom of the page.
Companies with 1 to 2 employees
Includes 1 user, 5 hours of configuration and training and use of the platform for 6 months
from €1.699 to €3.398
Grant limit €2.000
Companies with 3 to 9 employees
Includes 3 users, 20 hours of configuration and training and use of the platform for 12 months
From €5.316 to €9.439
Grant limit €6.000
Companies with 10 to 49 employees
Includes 10 users, 50 hours of configuration and training, and use of the platform for 12 months
From €9.439 to €12.082
Grant limit €12.000
How can I request the grant for the Digital Kit?
- Register at www.acelerapyme.es and complete the self-diagnosis test
- Consult the information available on the digitization solutions that the Kit Digital program will make available to you
- Request help Digital kit at the electronic headquarters of RED.es sede.red.gob.es
- Get in touch with Legit.Health, sign the digital solutions provision agreement and start your digital change
Apply for the Kit
Fill in the form to get access to the grant.